Sat, Apr 29|
Youth & Teen Sports Performance & Concussion Clinic
Help your player be their best on and off the field, court, pool, or ice. Chiropractic care is helpful for sports injuries, and injury prevention, and with our muscle activation techniques, we can help your child be stronger, faster, and have a better reaction time.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Royal Oak, 30955 Woodward Ave Suite 435, Royal Oak, MI 48073, USA
About the Event
No matter what sport your child plays, chiropractic care can help!
During the CLS Youth Sports Performance & Concussion Clinic, we will focus on how to help your child grow stronger and enhance their performance on and off the field. Chiropractic case studies show that athletes can improve their response time, agility, and balance & have fewer missed practices due to injuries when they commit to regular care. In addition, we know the importance of sports concussion awareness, prevention, and support.
During the clinic, your child will receive...
- Concussion/brain-body connection evaluation
- Muscle testing to find over and under-active muscles
- Functional sport-specific movement pattern analysis
- Concussion prevention tips & what to do if you think your child may have one
- Information on how regular chiropractic care with a sports focus can help your child
Come hungry - Free pizza for all that attend.